Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Note: The entire application process may take 15-20 minutes to complete, however, you will be able to save your information as you progress through the process.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on all company vehicles per company policy.
- Repair and maintenance on a tractor-trailer, front-end loader, roll-off, and other site vehicles to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Document all vehicle repairs and inspection information.
- This position is crucial to the safe and productive operation of the company’s fleet.
FER Inc, a Shamrock Environmental company, located in Oklahoma City, is looking to hire experienced Class A Drivers with Hazmat + Tanker Endorsement in Oklahoma City, to operate our commercial fleet, with frequent stops/pick-ups. Responsible for safely and efficiently delivering materials while ensuring complete route coverage, and prompt and courteous service.
Responsible for the treatment process with our company's Waste-Water management. Ensuring compliance with State and Federal regulations and safety requirements. Position requires working on uneven surfaces, frequent pushing/pulling/carrying of equipment/objects/debris of various sizes, shapes, and weights, puling drums, totes, and containers, and handling of tank truck hoses.
- Waste-Water plant experience
- Chemistry background
- Experience with tanks and pumps required
- Flexibility for overtime
- May be required to work some weekends during peak season
- Must be adaptable and hands-on with the workflow
- Team oriented