The Project Manager will oversee each project from conception to completion. The Project Manager will interact with both the customer and field personnel to ensure the project stays on schedule and meets the projected budget.
Full benefits after 30 days to include, medical, vision, dental, life, 401K, etc...
- Class A CDL
- Tank endorsement required before starting, HAZMAT required within 60 days of start
- History of DOT compliance and safety is required.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules, regulations, and guidelines.
- Ability to travel overnight as required.
- Willingness & ability to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds & more frequently lift 40-50 pounds.
- Willingness & ability to frequently climb ladders, stairs etc.
The most valuable and appreciated company resource is the employees at Shamrock. Our investment in talented, dedicated, energetic and career focused employees sets us apart.
- In addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Shamrock offers an excellent benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, 401K, PTO etc.
- An opportunity to grow and build a proud career.