Seasoned and highly skilled Equipment Operators (Level 3) for the Company's Civil Construction & Stream Restoration Business Unit.
· Ensure the company’s health and safety culture, policies and requirements are met.
· Primary job is to operate construction/earthmoving equipment. Equipment includes but not limited to; tracked excavators, bulldozers, road graders, loaders, off road trucks, etc.
· Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
· Cleans equipment and reports any service related concerns promptly to supervisor.
· Works with and assists the crew as needed with manual labor activities to support overall project.
Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and co-workers
Shamrock Environmental Corporation (Shamrock) has an excellent career opportunity for Level 3 Equipment Operators in the Stream Restoration & Civil Construction Business Unit.