Heavy Equipment Operators (Level 2) for Company's Civil Construction & Stream Restoration Business. These positions are located in Georgetown, SC.
· Ensure the site health and safety plans, policies and requirements are met.
· Primary job is to operate construction/earthmoving equipment.
· Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
· Cleans equipment and reports any service related concerns promptly to supervisor.
· Works with and assists the crew as needed with manual labor activities to support overall project.
· Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and co-workers.
· Demonstrated experience operating any or all of the following heavy equipment; off-road trucks, compacters, backhoes, loaders, etc.
· Excavation experience with natural channel construction, storm water system installations, waterway modification, cross vanes, J-Hooks and other rock/wood structure installations, etc. is a plus.
· Willingness & ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
· Must be willing to work overtime.
· Must pass a drug test and physical which is completed in NC.
· 40 Hour Hazwoper training & experience is a plus.