Preliminary waste characterization and best management practices to include:
- Receiving facilities (internal or external) and methods of management
- Available service offerings and limitations
- Equipment and personnel required to perform the work
Develop winning proposals, including:
- Setting pricing using company standards and estimating spreadsheets.
- Presenting company qualifications and represents customer-specific submittals.
- Assisting operations and estimating personnel with vendor/subcontractor sourcing needs.
- Developing a written presentation that meets company contracting standards, communicates the scope clearly and professionally, and demonstrates Shamrock’s capacity to perform the work.
- Obtain customer contract authorizations.
- Work with customers to complete material characterization profiles and waste approvals.
- Schedule work with Shamrock dispatchers
- Create manifests and shipping documents.
- Receive and evaluate post-project paperwork.
- Create invoices.
Perform other duties as assigned. Duties may be clerical or administrative and may involve additional customer interaction, documentation, contracting, operations, sales and marketing. This job is primarily office work, with heavy computer and telephone use required.