- Review project plans, requirements and specifications.
- Review and understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Conduct site walks and customer meetings.
- Perform and verify accurate quantity takeoffs.
- Review contract, insurance and bonding requirements and collaborate with internal resources to ensure all requirements are met.
- Secure material quotes and bids from suppliers.
- Determine workflow sequencing and prepare project schedule.
- Prepare full estimate and conduct preliminary review with operations management team.
- Prepare subcontractor bid packages. Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Coordinate final pricing/proposal review operations manager and executive team.
- As required, prepare and/or coordinate written submittals to support proposal/estimate.
The most valuable and appreciated company resource is the employees at Shamrock. Our investment in talented, dedicated, energetic and career focused employees sets us apart.
- In addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Shamrock offers an excellent benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, 401K, PTO etc.
- An opportunity to grow and build a proud career.