Estimator Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The most valuable and appreciated company resource is the employees at Shamrock. Our investment in talented, dedicated, energetic and career focused employees sets us apart.
- In addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Shamrock offers an excellent benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, 401K, PTO etc.
- An opportunity to grow and build a proud career.