- USDOL Strength Criteria: Heavy (CRT Body Index Score 226+)
- Must have ability to wear a tight fitting, negative-pressure respirator and occlusive chemical protective clothing.
- Position requires working on uneven work surfaces frequent pushing/pulling/carrying of equipment/objects/debris of varying and often awkward sizes, shapes and weights including bending, lifting, pushing and pulling drums, totes and containers; handling of tank truck hoses.
- May occasionally lift up to 75 pounds and frequently lift 40-50 pounds.
- Frequently climbs ladders, stairs, etc.
- May use hand manual and power hand tools hand shovel with exposure to noise and vibration.
- Periodic to frequent exposure to hazardous chemicals with designated personal protective equipment.
- Exposure to elements including heat and cold stress and nuisance dust conditions and woodland, streamside and swampland flora and fauna.
The most valuable and appreciated company resource is the employees at Shamrock. Our investment in talented, dedicated, energetic and career focused employees sets us apart.
- In addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Shamrock offers an excellent benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, 401K, PTO etc.
- An opportunity to grow and build a proud career.