- Direct field experience supervising and implementing landfill capping and construction.
- Working knowledge and/or experience operating heavy equipment is required.
- Shamrock self performs all projects. Position requires direct field experience to be considered.
- Experience grading with GPS laser level is preferred.
- Experience and understanding of engineered blue print drawings & specifications.
- Must be an effective communicator, customer service oriented and detail focused.
- A proven record of superior health and safety performance is required.
- Willing to travel. Our travel policy designed to support family values.
- Possess a clean driver's license and adhere to the Company’s DOT based drug testing policy.
The most valuable and appreciated company resource is the employees at Shamrock. Our investment in talented, dedicated, energetic and career focused employees sets us apart.
- In addition to a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Shamrock offers an excellent benefits package including Health, Life, Dental, 401K, PTO etc.
- An opportunity to grow and build a proud career.