Seasoned and highly skilled Equipment Operators (Level 3) for the Company's Civil Construction & Stream Restoration Business Unit.
· Ensure the company’s health and safety culture, policies and requirements are met.
· Primary job is to operate construction/earthmoving equipment. Equipment includes but not
limited to; tracked excavators, bulldozers, road graders, loaders, off road trucks, etc.
· Performs routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment.
· Cleans equipment and reports any service related concerns promptly to supervisor.
· Works with and assists the crew as needed with manual labor activities to support overall
· Maintain a positive working relationship with customers and co-workers
The most valuable and appreciated company resource is the employees at Shamrock. Our investment in talented, dedicated, energetic and career focused employees sets us apart.